What is your voucher code?
§ Ability to lead multicultural Finance Departments, both domestic and international.
§ Strengths lie in implementing ideas from the ground up, reporting to deadlines, lateral thinking, team building and strong interpersonal skills at all levels.
§ Well developed skills in management reporting, business analysis, process development /re-engineering, audit, project management and report writing for all levels of management.
§ Establishment of sound internal controls.
§ Work ethic based on honesty and integrity with a total commitment to getting the job done.
§ Substantial knowledge of US GAAP, revenue recognition and other reporting requirements.
§ Conversant with Sarbanes and Oxley regulations.
§ Company Secretarial and Taxation.
FORT DODGE AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED (Division of Wyeth)
Finance Director – Asia Pacific (including South and Mid Africa)
Finance Director – Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
Finance Director – Australia and New Zealand
CYANAMID WEBSTERS PTY LIMITED (Division of Wyeth)
CYANAMID AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (Acquired by Wyeth Aug 1994)
Plant Cost Accountant
· Managed the successful integration to Pfizer’s processes and systems while adhering to ACCC requirements.
· Achieved no adjustment tax audits for the year ending 2007 for both Australia and New Zealand.
· Implemented accounting systems in Thailand, Indonesia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
· Set up from scratch the Philippine and Indonesian entities.
· Represented the Region at Corporate level on budget and planning meetings and presentations.
· Investigated the production processes, management reporting and cost accounting practices at Malaysian Vaccines. Advised the Board on deficiencies contained within them and alternate practices to replace them.
· Restructured the South African and Ugandan entities to maximize profitability.
· Finance member of the Cyanamid team which was the first in Australia to achieve A class status in MRP2 (Manufacturing & Resource Planning) and then the Total Quality and Just in Time Teams.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators – Fellow
- Institute of Public Accountants - Fellow
- Retired Tax Agent
- Governace Institute of Australia - Fellow